● Size: NPS 1/2”~ 12”, DN 15-300mm
● Pressure Rating: Class 150 -2500 LB, PN 10~400
Ball valve is a new valve widely adopted in recent years. It has the following advantages:
1. The fluid resistance is small and its drag coefficient is equal to that of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
3. Close reliable, ball valve sealing material widely used plastic, good sealing, in the vacuum system has also been widely used.
4. Easy to operate, open and close quickly, from open to close just rotate 90 °, is advantageous for the remote control.
5. Easy to maintain, the ball valve structure is simple, the sealing ring is generally active, disassembly and replacement are more convenient.
6. The sealing surface of the ball and seat is separated from the medium in full open or closed. When the medium is passed, the sealing surface of the valve will not be eroded.
7. Wide range of applications, ranging from small to several millimeters, large to several meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied. This valve should be installed horizontally in the pipe.